2013 Skoda Rapid Silver 1.6 Diesel 86,000 km’s Manual, Bluetooth, Air Con, Armrest, Spotlights, Electric windows, Nct: 02-21, Fully serviced and will be fully valeted for new owner, Warranty and finance available, Trade ins considered.
Archive without dropdown
- September 2019 (1)
with drop down archive
New titleNew title
category without dropdown
- Uncategorized (1)
Category with dropdown
Financing Calculator Description
- India vs Pakistan T20 World Cup Match Today: Time, How to Watch Live October 24, 2021India and Pakistan are facing off today in a Twenty20 World Cup cricket match in Dubai. Here’s how you can watch the Ind vs Pak T20 World Cup match live on your mobile devices or TV.
- WhatsApp Stickers in Pay Mode: How to Use October 24, 2021WhatsApp payment stickers were introduced recently. These stickers can attached while sending money on WhatsApp. Five women artists have offered their creativity to make these sticker packs for payments as well.
- How to Schedule a Live Video on Instagram: Follow These Steps October 24, 2021Instagram introduced a live video scheduling feature recently. With live scheduling, creators will be able to build up the buzz, as much as 90 days in advance, and make followers anticipate a big announcement, an upcoming event, or even a launch.
- Google’s Massive Data Centres in US Spark Worry Over Scarce Western Water October 23, 2021Google data centres in the US and the tech giant's plan to build more are causing concerns among residents that the use of freshwater for cooling the equipment will lead to scarcity.
- Google, IBM, Other Tech Giants Underreport Carbon Footprint, Says Study October 23, 2021Big technology firms including Google, IBM, and SAP are underreporting their carbon footprint, claims a study conducted by Technical University of Munich and published in the journal Nature Communications.
- How Netflix’s Squid Game Reflects South Korea's Real-Life Debt Trap October 23, 2021Netflix’s Squid Game points to the dark side of life in South Korea with rising personal borrowing, the highest suicide rate among advanced nations, and the rarity of getting free of debt.
- Jio Profit Increases 24 Percent as Reliance Recovers from Pandemic Slowdown October 23, 2021Reliance increased its profit by 43 percent with Jio’s earnings growing 24 percent in the second quarter of 2021.
- Lyft Records Over 4,000 Sexual Assault Cases in Long-Overdue Safety Report October 23, 2021Lyft has released a long awaited safety report that shows that the ride-railing service received over 4,000 complaints of sexual assault between 2017 and 2019.
- NASA Artemis Moon Mission Launch Planned for February 2022 October 23, 2021NASA said on Friday that it plans to launch the uncrewed lunar mission Artemis 1 — the first step in US's plan to return humans to the Moon — in February 2022.
- In Transplant Breakthrough, Pig Kidney Attached to Human Successfully October 23, 2021Surgeons have successfully attached a pig kidney to a human in a breakthrough case of animal-to-human transplant.